Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Update on my last post

Okay so this is just me rambling but... after watching the 4 movies we've discovered that the 4th and 5th are both prequels to Tokyo Drift... how do we know this you may ask??? (spoiler stop reading if you've never seen Tokyo drift) Well Han dies in Tokyo drift! But he's completely alive in number 4 (and we googled number 5) and Han is in that one too!!! So the correct order for the movies is:

1    2    4    5    3

Everyone I have talked to said they loved Fast Five so I cant wait to see it!!! Our date night got moved up to Thursday night this week because my oldest cousin Jason Moses is in San Fransisco on a business trip and a few of us are going to meet up with him out there to catch a giants game :) 

I've been busy cleaning, picking projects to start/finish on the house, planning Garrett's 30th B-day party (yep he's turning the big 3-0) oh and growing a baby :) I've always been a sleeper... the only pain I've not been able to sleep through is tooth pain... and I've been getting the best sleep these last few days. I don't know why but lately I've had a ton of energy and I figure I better use it while I've got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment