Monday, August 1, 2011

well...

Okay So I have been soooo bad about blogging... and it's not just because we have a new policy at work that we can blog on the clock... Although sometimes I do worry when a policy comes out that hits close to home... I would never do it on work time just on breaks but in this day and age I am soooo not going to try to find gray areas to get around anything. Maybe I will get it on my iPhone. so I can sit on the couch and blog without having to sit at the computer. Also this blog is a bit deceiving... it says Garrett and Olivia... but it is 100 percent mine. He reads it but never writes so I may need to change the format up a bit. Well my newest project is turning the junk/craft/stash room into the baby's room. I am so excited to make the cutes nursery. I think that's what my blog will be about for the next 3 months... yep that's right 3 months (give or take a week) until we meet our little boy... oh the places I could go talking about that last sentence... but I think instead I will just go back to the couch to finish watching the Giants game with my hubby,dad, and doggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment