Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crafts!!!

Okay so I have a lot to post from my weekend get away... but I haven't had any time to upload any pictures... My new favorite thing right now though is making fabric bows. While I was in LA, Jodi, Rebecca, and I made some bow holders for their girls. One of the bows they had was a fabric one and I really wanted to figure out how to make them. Turns out its super easy and hardly takes any fabric at all.
Between picking the fabric, the size of the flower, the number of petals (rotating the fabrics of the petals), layering the flowers, and the button in the middle... the possibilities are endless...

the best part is these bows can be used for almost anything... In your hair of course, on a purse, added to a picture frame in a group of 3 for added decoration, sewn on a pillow... or anything you can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment