Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December!!!

Oh my goodness it is already December! 2010 is almost gone. I am so excited to have our first Christmas in our home. I can't wait to put up Christmas lights. Garrett doesn't seem to have very many traditions but I've slowly been converting him to all of mine :) one of my favorites is the advent calenders :)



I mean who doesn't like getting at least one piece of chocolate a day for 24 days straight? Okay so I've never actual been able to hold out and I would cheat and eat more than one at least once... This year however I am determined to not cheat :) and I've got Garrett to help me.

So I am super excited for this weekend to get here (yes I know its only Wednesday) but I've been excited since Sunday :) I found plane tickets for $30 and couldn't pass it up. I fly to LA on Friday night, Spending Saturday at Disneyland, and then Sunday and Monday with my cousins in LA. It's going to be hard to leave my puppy Buster for the first time since we got him but I get to meet...

Beya and Eva
(Sorry Rebecca if you're reading this I stole your pic it's just so cute!)

I also cant wait to see Rebecca and Jaime's new home, Jodi and her two adorable kids, and any other family that I have time to visit with. It's always hard on short trips but it will be nice to get away for a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment