Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monday Nights

Well Monday night football has taken over our house. Mostly in part because I have a new found addiction to hot wings. Yep that's right, the girl who hates spicy stuff loves hot wings. I blame it on the fact that Buffalo Wild Wings open and the last time I was supposed to go there with friends the wait was an hour and forty-five minutes. So we didn't go, and I've found that I like the homemade ones just as much. So Monday night Garrett and I can be found at home watching football (sometimes I do crafts like hand sewing stuff or knitting eating my new favorite meal...
(Yesterday we tried half of the wings with Honey BBQ )
Well it's only Tuesday and this week already seems like it is going to be crazy!
on top of both of us working full time (and a full time puppy)
Tuesday- Garrett's soccer game
Wednesday- my work Christmas Breakfast in the morning and Temple lights at night
Thursday- Shopping/Dinner with the Girls
Friday- Date night and we are watching Garrett's parents dogs (not sure yet if we want to stay there or bring them to our house)
Saturday - Ward Christmas Breakfast (I must say I love our ward. So many people I grew up with, and the fact that we bought our house makes this ward feel more permanent.
and then it starts all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment