Thursday, February 3, 2011

January is over... but man was it a blast.

Okay so i suck at posting. I mean really my last blog was about hot wings. So her is a shameless attempt to catch everyone up on whats been going on...




Okay so this month was full of basketball. Santa gave Garrett tickets to see the Warriors play the Pacers who have Tyler Hansbrough (his favorite play that ever played for UNC) it was amazing to watch this kid that we fallowed through his college carer tare it up in the NBA


Jackie my BFF had never been to a basketball game before so she and I went to a Kings game

They were nose bleed seats but it was a lot of fun.

Then Garretts work hooked him up with tickets row 4 it was fun watching the game that night on TV because you could totally see us (if you knew where we were sitting.)

Then Brody had his birthday party!!! His theme was the letter B so the cake was anything with the letter B. Oh and he LOVES bugs. I loved how it turned out. The best part is it's all edible. The bugs are starbursts and air heads.

I missed the party though because Dillon decided to make his grand debut into the world. He is absolutely adorable and it was love at first sight for all of us.


Two days prior though we could be found eating this...

I LOVE crab feeds! I went to one with Jackie and this one was with the fam. I will be at another one this Friday. 3 for the year should be good :)


A lot of my nieces and nephews are active in sports. I was lucky to get to go to one of Tyler's games. Best part was, he was playing my other niece Leah. It was a two for one.

They are only 6 months apart in age

I also got to hang with my Brother-in-law to watch. Jeannett chose to go to Ryan's basketball game but she caught the very end.

I feel so far behind... lots more happen but I need to go to bed and I will try to post more later. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment