Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pottery Barn knock off...

Okay so here is yet another post about being a home owner. I must say I shop a lot for the house. Ikea, Home Depot, and Pier 1 have become my new favorite stores. Although I must admit my online affair with Pottery Barn. Their things are so cute yet so expensive. Well, I saw this and loved it...
But I didn't love the price of $43. That and I had the perfect spot for a set of three which would set me back $129 that's just ridicules. So off to Home Depot to see what I could come up with.
I got 3 wooden table leggs and 6 pot coasters...

Glued them together with ligued nails...
Then spray painted them black.
Total cost............................................$11.68 for all 3
(I already had the glue and paint)

and I love them! sorry the picture is sideways and I'm not sure how to fix it also Garrett wants the computer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment