Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sewing fun

I started this project about a month ago, but then I ran into a few dilemmas with my sewing machine. (I lost the clear plastic piece that covers the bobbin) Well i finally got it replaced. For being such a small piece it sure was hard to find. I had to order it from a Singer Repair store down in LA. Anyways, I saw this blog that showed you how to take a t-shirt and turn it into a pair of yoga pants. So I got one of Garrett's many shirts he has that he has never worn (and yes I did get his permission first) and cut it like so...



Then I sewed them all together to make these...
Sorry about the picture it was Garrett's cell phone and it's kind of dark. I wish I could still remember the blog I got it from so I could give them credit. Needless to say Garrett's shirts that he doesn't wear he no longer has to get rid of.





1 comment:

  1. you are so cute olivia...... can you please give me some of your craftyness?

    ReplyDelete