Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Karly!!!

Three years ago today I was in the delivery room with Lisa and Eric. We were awaiting the birth of little princess Karly. We were playing cards and Lisa decided to not have an epidural... at least she can say she's done it without... after a very long day Karly was born and it was amazing. (For Tyler's birth it was in Vegas and she had both moms in the room. I remember Garrett and I were sitting on the couch at Jimmy's with the phone on speaker so we got to hear Tyler's first cries... )Karly however was different because Lisa would only let me be in the room. Needless to say my eyes were once again filled with tears of joy and I love being able to say I've been here since day one.(I stayed waste up of course lol) For her first birthday I made her cake, but for her second I was extremely sick. For her 3rd I'm under the weather but she requested a pink cake and she was getting it this year. I love her very much and I'm glad she liked her pink birthday cake :)

She was excited to see it................does the closed eyes thing when she says cheese................and is very serious about her cake :)

Happy 3rd Birthday Karly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment