Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sleep over!

Okay so my last post was about one of Lisa's kids and now this is another one... So this past Wednesday night when we were at Lisa's for Karly's birthday party I've discovered that Tyler has become a little clingy to me. It cute and I love it, but he's also at the age where he remembers things.... ugh... lol.... so when Garrett and I were leaving he asked him mom if he could go with us. She said no because he had school and Garrett and I had work the next day. So I told him he could spend the night Friday night. Well Friday ended up being a crazy day with people working on our house and then Dad and I had to drive to Antioch to get a car part to fix my car. So I called Lisa and said it wasn't a good night... Tyler called me back 5 minutes later and said "If I cant come to your house tomorrow night, then I will be sad" So Saturday night he spent the night. Garrett had to work so it was a late night. (My car was broke and we had to pick Garrett up at 9:00pm) He was so funny and so entertaining. While Garrett was at work we played the wii, took Buster for a walk to see Grandpa, and played games. Once we picked Garrett up Tyler wanted to play more on the wii with uncle Garrett. Mario Cart of course.




I love this picture you can tell how focused they were and that Tyler was on a turn. By this tile it was about 10:30ish (yeah there is no bedtime at our house lol) Buster however was very ready to go to bed. The second Tyler got up, Bust jumped up and took his spot.

All in all it was a very fun night. Oh and both the house and my car got fixed :)

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! Tyler is getting so old! That is so cute that he wants to be with you so much!

    ReplyDelete