Monday, April 4, 2011

Time!!!

Okay can this year please slow down??? I mean Really it's already APRIL? So the one thing I cant complain about it the weather! It is absolutely gorgeous. Perfect weather to do some yardwork and maybe plant a garden or some new flowers, and of course reclaim the space that the weeds have taken over. We've been staying at my in-laws this past week watching their dogs while they were out of town. So our home is in need of some TLC. I would go ahead and put it off until my next day off....but... Garrett and I already have plans to go to the Giants opening day :) I cant wait! I must admit the tailgate is my favorite part. Right now we are busy planning for July. A lot happens in July. We have our 4 year anniversary, the annual Collins family Tahoe trip, and Relay for Life. Needless to say it's a lot of vacation time that has to be requested off asap :) luckily Garrett and I are both workaholics who never call in sick (even when we are sick) and hardly ever use vacation time so we've got a lot saved up. I think this year has gone so fast because our lives feel like they have been none stop lately. I really wish I could find the time to keep up with my blog more often because a ton has happen but it just seems like there is too much to write about, and a lot of random stuff too :) So on that note I think my ramblings in this post are done. I hope everyone has a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment